Saturday 24 August 2013

Tandem novel - first ten thousand words - typed in.

TANDEM 
a G3 whistleblower novel 


it's motoring along, now. Ten thousand words input so far from scrawly biro'd notebooks, and still on notebook one.

It had stalled, initially, once I realised that the book I took to France to write wasn't actually the book I came back with. Once I understood that, it went a whole lot more smoothly. Got a better idea of how to start the novel, the extra couple chapters at the front that built both the female and male actors of the Tandem.

And I remembered a promise I'd made to myself to have the giant Actor Arrenay as one of the prime characters in the book. A quick name change, a slight make-up change, and a personality overhaul and my male central character is now Actor Arrenay from that series of posts on my blog about the Republik of New Afrika.

Dangerous activity, maybe, but inspirational content for a G3 Whistleblower novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment